Castle in the Country was honored to receive the distinction from USA Today in the recent article “20 Great B&B’s for a holiday—or any–weekend” recognizes that 25 years of hosting so many guests has led to growing and expanding the business into what it is today.
Over the last 25 years, Herb and I have owned and operated our B&B growing from a 5 acre 5 guest room Michigan Bed and Breakfast to 2 buildings, 10 guest rooms and 65 acres of destination property in Southwest Michigan. Southwest Michigan boasts multiple Lake Michigan waterfront towns, vibrant cities, and quaint small towns with amazing wineries, orchards and farm to table restaurants and we love to personally suggest the best experiences for our guests.
5 Reasons to Choose Castle in the Country
- Do you want to cozy up in front of a romantic fireplace? Whether it’s an outdoor fire pit or an in-room fireplace, we offer both!
- Do you and your sweetheart love adventuring or trying new things together? Try out our kayaks or paddle boat on quiet Lake Emerson. Walk hand in hand through our private wooded trails. Enjoy a picnic on the lawn.
- We offer personalized service and area expertise. Want to know the spots to avoid and the peak busy times for the area? All you have to do is ask your Innkeeper at check-in or breakfast.
- Are you dreaming of your escape to a place with great restaurants, wineries and beaches all within 30 miles every direction? Check out our mobile app of great area suggestions!
- Do you want a room that’s different from the rest? Every one of our room has different features and decor. Choose from 5 guest rooms of varying sizes and amenities at the historic Castle Building, or opt for one of the 5 guest rooms at the Castle Keep building which houses our Midnight Sky dining room overlooking a picturesque pond.
Book your getaway today online or speak to an Innkeeper at 1-888-673-8054.