When fall is in full swing there is no better place to view incredible fall foliage and take a fall weekend getaway than at our top rated southwest Michigan bed and breakfast. It is the time of year where the days are getting shorter and the temperatures are dropping. Pack extra layers of clothes and enjoy all the fun there is to be had during fall in Michigan.
- Kayak through the beautiful waters of our own private lake
- Take a jaunt on the paddle boat at our Allegan MI B&B
- Relax in our screened porch and watch the wildlife
- Ride one of our fat tire bikes
- Sit by the firepit on a cool evening
- Schedule a side by side couple’s massage in our on-site spa
View our Kingdom Map for the layout of our secluded 65 acres.
- Wine tasting: we are in the midst of the Southwest Michigan Wine Trail. Visit several nearby wineries.
- Kal-Haven Trail, a 33 mile rails-to-trails pathway connecting the cities of Kalamazoo and South Haven and is ideal for biking. It also is used for both cross-country and snowmobile trails.
- Allegan State Game Area, over 50,000 acres of untouched forested wilderness and cross-country skiing, hiking, or snowshoeing trails. The State Game area maps are available here, but be sure to ask your innkeepers about recommendations and hunting season restrictions.
- Horseback Riding at Wild West Ranch
- Road Bicycling is Herb’s passion. We can help with detailed maps of some awesome rides through the local countryside or hook you up with the many group rides in the area. For more information check out Herb’s blog, Herb Bikes a Lot.
- For Shopping enthusiasts, there are boutique and home accessory shopping opportunities all around, including the April-September antique market held on the last Sunday of each month at the nearby Allegan County Fairgrounds.
- Art abounds along the Lake Michigan coast, the “Third Coast.” Spend a day touring the beautiful countryside, visiting galleries along the way by taking the Blue Coast Artist Tour or ask your Innkeeper for other suggestions and referrals.
- Golf at one of the many exceptional courses such as the Lynx, Cheshire Hills, Clearbrook, Ravines, and more. We can assist with tee times as well.