Looking for the best gift ever to give to the best mom ever? Castle in the Country is the perfect getaway destination to show the women in your life how much you appreciate them. Treat them to a luxurious whirlpool/fireplace suite, gourmet breakfast, beautiful scenery, and romantic walks in the woods.
Why not purchase a Castle in the Country Gift Certificate to slip a little something extra into the Mother’s Day card you picked out for you? Our gift certificates do not expire and can be purchased in any amount you desire. Give the gift of a couple nights spent in one of our whirlpool/fireplace suites, then add the extra touch that says just how special she is by adding one of our bundled packages for total relaxation and pampering.
Our Celebration Package is perfect to make sure that special lady (and yourself, of course) receive the ultimate pampering experience during your stay. The Celebration Package includes:
- sparkling juice, cheese, and crackers in your room upon arrival
- a 60 minute side by side Chocolate Bliss couple’s massage
- a dinner basket brought to your room one night and a dinner voucher for your choice of one of our 3 favorite local restaurants the other night
- breakfast brought to your room one morning of your stay
Experience this long awaited Spring to the fullest as you walk through the woods of our 65 acre property and look out over our serene, private lake as you relax on lounge chairs in the screen house. As soon as the water is warm enough, we are excited to bring out the kayaks and paddle boats for our guests to enjoy on the lake!
Several local events that moms will love are happening in the area during the week leading up to Mother’s Day Weekend:
- Saturday May 3 – Saturday May 10, 2014 the city of Holland will be hosting their annual Tulip Time Festival. It is a week filled with hundreds of thousands of tulips, national entertainment acts, events & activities including traditional Dutch Dance and handicrafts, breathtaking sights just off the shores of Lake Michigan and some of the largest parades in Michigan.
- Thursday May 8 – Sunday May 11, 2014), the city of Saugatuck is hosting “A Taste of Fashion.” This fashion event will include seven uniquely themed fashion shows at five fabulous venues. Local retailers will provide models (and even some four-legged friends) dressed head-to-toe in distinctive clothing, jewelry and shoes that reinforce the theme of each show. Galleries from the area will also display art and decorative pieces at some of the venues. Many of our guests love heading out to Saugatuck during the day and “A Taste of Fashion” will be a perfect activity for fashionable mothers to enjoy while staying at Castle in the Country. For more information about this event and to purchase tickets, call the Saugatuck Convention and Visitor’s Bureau at (269) 857-1701
Castle in the Country offers a peaceful and relaxing setting along with several local attractions, restaurants, and shopping experiences that are just what the Mom in your life needs to feel like the “best Mom ever.”