Regardless of the weather, you and your sweetheart deserve some time together. Why not pamper yourselves with a romantic winter getaway to your choice of the best available whirlpool/fireplace suite?
Castle in the Country’s Top 10 Romantic Winter Experiences:
- Discover our wooded wonderland by exploring our walking trails (by snowshoe in the snow) or from the vantage point right outside your cozy bedroom window.
- Rent our Fat Tire Bikes for an invigorating ride through our trails.
- Toast to each other’s happiness by our outdoor fireplace overlooking our pond.
- Relax with an on-site couple’s side by side massage.
- Fill your afternoons with visits to local breweries, wineries or coffee shops.
- Explore the nearby villages and towns of Saugatuck, Holland or South Haven, MI.
- Spend a romantic evening at one of our “Best of the Best” Local restaurants.
- Savor a long and luxurious breakfast in our scenic midnight sky dining room.
- Build memories together with fun local activities like ice skating, horse drawn sleigh rides, or Downhill skiing at the nearby resort, Bittersweet or Timber Ridge.
- Cozy up in one of our romantic rooms with in-room fireplaces, two person whirlpools, and walk-in showers.
For a limited time, we’ll sweeten the deal of any Midweek Sunday-Thursday two day getaway by giving you our “Winter Best Special”. Get the most out of this special by booking your getaway in the premium suite of your choice (at a discounted rate of $39-$59 off) midweek and receive a FREE dinner at the Inn (valued at $100 per couple) one night of your stay. Take advantage of this special by booking your stay now-April 2016, (Some Blackout dates do apply) OR redeem it to receive full face value $400 as a Gift Certificate valid up to 5 years. For more information on our Winter Best or other specials click here —>
Not sure when you can get away? Castle in the Country Gift Certificates are valid up to 5 years, and show your loved one you can’t wait to plan a getaway experience with them.
For help planning your getaway with links to directions, restaurant websites and specials download our Mobile App here –>
The staff and owners at Castle in the Country look forward to helping you plan your most memorable getaway this winter!