This package is just for the Bride & Groom and is our most intimate package containing everything you need to experience the most romantic event in your life and is offered exclusively for guests who are lodging at our Michigan Inn and Spa. This afternoon event is seamlessly orchestrated to ensure that you experience the intimate celebration of your dreams. So, book your stay, pack your bags, arrive with your rings and your marriage license, and we’ll take care of every other detail for you.
Enchanting Elopement Package
Monday – Thursday $1,400 (Plus lodging for 2 or more nights)
Friday or Saturday $1,600 (Plus lodging for 3 or more nights)
Looking for the perfect package just A Bride and Groom walk down the aisle for the two of you? We’ve included everything you need for the most romantic experience in your life. Offered exclusively to the Bride and Groom who are lodging at our Michigan Inn and spa, this amazing afternoon package is perfectly orchestrated to ensure you enjoy a completely stress-free and magical event.
- Wedding ceremony space outdoor or indoor
- Lady-in-Waiting assistance to the Bride
- Officiating clergy
- Two witnesses
- Flowers for the Bride & Groom
- Wedding cake for two
- Photography 100+ photos on CD unedited
- Castle in the Country logo wine glasses
- Dinner for two “Best of the Best” Restaurants
- In-room breakfast tray (day after the wedding)
- Free anniversary cake return visit (within 2 years)
- We dedicate the time of our staff and use of our facilities for this package based on two people (Bride and Groom). Additional upgrades (such as witnesses during the ceremony only) may be available only when discussed with the Innkeeper in advance of the booking agreement.
- Weekday (Monday through Thursday) dates may be selected in conjunction with the booking of a Premium Whirlpool/fireplace suite up to 1 year in advance; Weekend (Friday and Saturday) dates may be selected no more than 3 months prior to the date of the event.
- A non-refundable Event Deposit is required ($700) at the time of Booking. If a cancellation occurs, this event deposit may be refunded only if a comparable event is re-booked for the same dates by another party.