Southwest Michigan offers a plethora of things to do for visitors and residents alike. But one special activity is unique to this area – Michigan Wineries and vineyard tours at Fenn Valley. The best part about Fenn Valley Extended Vineyard Tours (aside from the amazing wine) is getting to ask the experts any question you’ve ever wanted to ask about wine. Travel by wagon through their Southwest Michigan vineyard stopping at every point to try the grapes that correspond to the wine you’re tasting.
Ask the questions you’ve always wondered about wine, or find the perfect wine for the upcoming holiday season. The casual, fun atmosphere makes this tour great for those wanting to learn more about wine or for the seasoned Wine Connoisseur eager to experience the tasting in a new way.
5 Ways to Enjoy Michigan Wineries and Vineyard Tours at Fenn Valley
- Ask your Castle in the Country Innkeeper for Extended Vineyard Tour Ticket. Book your Room/Suite today, then call 888-673-8054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enjoy the beautiful vineyard setting of Fenn Valley Winery located just 20-30 minutes from us in Fennville, Michigan. Fenn Valley recommends showing up 15 minutes prior to the tour.
- Hop on the Fenn Valley wagon with your tour guide and fellow wine tasters. Then, enjoy your Vineyard Tour and Tasting.
- Stop in to the tasting room to purchase some of the wine you tasted to take back to the Inn ($5 off with the purchase of four or more bottles). Plus take home your FREE logo glasses as a souvenir of your Extended Vineyard Tour experience.
- Experience farm-to-table dining just down the road at Salt of the Earth (5-9 pm weekdays; 5-10 pm weekends) one of our top area suggestions.