Our wedding videos show each beautiful season.
Michigan Destination Weekend Wedding & Reception Package
Package Price: 50- 75 guests: $7000 – $8500+ (May-October, 2017)
Package Price: 75-150 guests $10,000 – $17,000+ (May-October, 2017)
Added to the Lodging Cost of 10 Guest Rooms/Suites for a 2 night minimum
Come away with your love and your family & friends for a Michigan Destination Weekend Wedding to remember. Choose an entirely stress-free planning process engaging our professional staff to work with you to create the storybook wedding of your dreams. When it comes time to welcome your guests to join the celebration, our estate provides a magical setting for the most memorable experience of your life together.
Destination Michigan Weekend Wedding Package Includes:
- Wedding Coordination
- Complete Event Checklist
- Rehearsal Friday evening
- Ceremony Outdoor/Indoor Backup (50)
- Ceremony Canopy(75-150) May-October
- Officiating Clergy
- Flowers for Bride & Groom
- Reception Canopy (75-150) May-October
- 3-Course Plated Dinner Reception
- Linens, tables, service, chairs
- Wedding Cake & Coffee Service
- Appetizers-Buffet or Butler Service
- Beverage Packages (full bar, beer/wine service, specialty drinks)
- Horse Drawn Carriage
- Professional Photography
- DJ Services
- Outdoor Canopy for Reception (required for 75-150 May-October)
Fill out the Wedding inquiry form Today!
Package Fine Print Details:
- A Non-refundable $1500.00 Event Deposit is required.
- Required Lodging (2 night minimum) of 10 Rooms/Suites
- The first night’s lodging deposit required within 30 days after booking the Event package and is non-refundable.
- Wedding Checklist will identify all package inclusions, upgrades, timelines and customizing details.
- Additional deposits may be required at 30, 60 or 90 days prior to event. These additions will be discussed at time of contract signing or booking your event dates.
- Site Tours are scheduled only after a phone consultation is completed with our Wedding Coordinator.
- Castle in the Country is bookable for your wedding event no more than 12 months in advance of your date.