In order to support Michigan’s statewide effort to contain the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are currently not accepting reservations through April 19, 2020. However, we will resume operations as soon as it is safe for our guests, staff, and community to do so. In the meantime, we are accepting future reservations that can be rescheduled or changed to a Rain Check towards a future stay without penalty.
2020 marks our 30th year of hosting guests at Castle in the Country, and we anticipate doing so for many more years to come. Thank you for your continued support. We feel blessed to have so many wonderful guests to host each year and are excited to see you in Allegan again soon!
Look Forward to Your Future Getaway
Although you may not be able to join us right now, we are here and happy to help you plan your future escape to our charming country property. It’s always encouraging, especially in challenging times like this, to have something exciting to look forward to! Our 65-acre property offers a peaceful, remote location with access to numerous fun activities like hiking, fat tire biking, bird watching, kayaking, sipping wine by the fire, and so much more. Let us know how we can help you craft your itinerary!
Start Planning Your Enchanting Elopement
Tying the knot with your other half is something to celebrate! Look forward to starting your happily ever after with an Enchanting Elopement at the Castle. Read more about timeless love stories at our beautiful venue and start preparing for your intimate and special day.
A Pristine & Healthy Setting, As Always
We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and have taken an extra level of sanitary precautions so you can feel at ease during your future stay. The below effective response measures will help us to continue to provide a safe and clean environment for everyone:
- Comprehensive COVID-19 guidance is in place, including providing hand sanitizers and frequent cleaning of high-touch areas.
- Designated employee to focus on sanitizing, which includes routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces throughout the inn
- Disposable wipes so that commonly used surfaces (for example, doorknobs, handrails, tables) can be wiped down and disinfected by employees throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer in all public areas and at check-in
- Increased cleaning of restrooms and public areas
- Providing the option of limited housekeeping service upon request and/or a basket of amenities if you choose to forego housekeeping services
Please feel free to call 269-673-8054 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns as we continue to monitor the advice and direction of the CDC and the Michigan Health Department. We sincerely appreciate the trust you place in us when you travel, and encourage guests to stay informed about CDC reported cases in our state.
Wishing you safety & peace,
Your Innkeepers, Herb & Ruth