Look Forward to Your Future Getaway
Although you may not be able to join us right now, we are here and happy to help you plan your future escape to our charming country property. It’s always encouraging, especially in challenging times like this, to have something exciting to look forward to! Our 65-acre property offers a peaceful, remote location with access to numerous fun activities like hiking, fat tire biking, bird watching, kayaking, sipping wine by the fire, and so much more. Let us know how we can help you craft your itinerary or visit our online “Check Availability” to Book Online.
Start Planning Your Enchanting Elopement
Tying the knot with your special someone is something to celebrate! Look forward to starting your happily ever after with an Enchanting Elopement at the Castle. Read more about the timeless love stories at our beautiful venue and connect with us today about booking your intimate and special day.
A Pristine & Healthy Setting, As Always
We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and have taken an extra level of sanitary precautions so you can feel at ease during your future stay. The below effective response measures will help us to continue to provide a safe and clean environment for everyone:
- Our check in process will be shared with you via phone and/or text and our Innkeepers will provide complete touch-free concierge service to help guide your visit from start to finish, including meal options both on property and in the surrounding areas.
- Guests and staff will be wearing masks in common areas and maintaining a safe Social Distance in all outside spaces.
- Our staff will be focused on sanitizing, and routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces in the public spaces
- Hand Sanitizer stations will be available in all public areas
- Our full, gourmet breakfast will be brought to your guest room daily at your choice of time
- We’ll provide an additional basket of amenities every day of your stay, eliminating the need for housekeeping service during your visit while making sure that you have everything you need to make it a most private and memorable getaway.
Please feel free to call 269-673-8054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns as we continue to monitor the advice and direction of the CDC and State and local authorities.
Wishing you safety & peace,
Your Innkeepers, Herb & Ruth