Curragh Irish Pub is located in downtown Holland, about 30 minutes from our Inn. The atmosphere is of a traditional Irish pub: casual, friendly, and usually full of people having a good time. A generous amount of outdoor seating is available overlooking the prime intersection of Holland, 8th street & College. There is outdoor seating on all four corners here: New Holland Brewery, JP’s Coffee, and Kilwins chocolate (now featuring an outdoor fireplace.)
This is one of our favorites because the food and service are always good. The menu trends towards interpretations of traditional Irish food. For example, we had Bangers and Mash: Irish Sausage, Mashed Redskin Potatoes, Roasted Shallot Gravy.
And a Chicken Boxty with Pesto Cream: sauted vegetables paired with chicken wrapped in a potato pancake.
- Exceptional Fall Activities in Michigan: A Wonderful Daytrip Near our Inn
- New Local Restaurants Near Castle in the Country Bed and Breakfast
- Castle in the Country Recipe: Butternut Squash Tarts with Jalapeno Honey
- Finding the Perfect Fall Getaway at Castle in the Country
- A Summer Night’s Dream Getaway for Couples at Castle in the Country