Downtown Holland, a really cool winter venue about 30 minutes north of our Inn, hosts a Collegiate Invitational Ice Sculpting Competition annually. We gave the camera to one of our housekeepers, Kaileigh, who went out with her mother Deb to see what was up. The weather was ideal: sunny yet cold enough to keep the ice from melting. The video shows a little of the ice carving process and an assortment of sculptures.
- Favorite Recipes :: Blueberry-Juniper Cornmeal Pancakes
- Melt Away the Stress with a Midweek Romantic Getaway in Michigan
- Favorite Bed and Breakfast Recipes: Tomato-Leek “Souffled” Frittata
- Winter Michigan Bicycling – A Castle in the Country Pastime
- Michigan Winter Activities Surrounding Castle in the Country B&B Inn