Downtown Holland, a really cool winter venue about 30 minutes north of our Inn, hosts a Collegiate Invitational Ice Sculpting Competition annually. We gave the camera to one of our housekeepers, Kaileigh, who went out with her mother Deb to see what was up. The weather was ideal: sunny yet cold enough to keep the ice from melting. The video shows a little of the ice carving process and an assortment of sculptures.
- Expert Tips From Our New Assistant Innkeeper, Michelle
- Exceptional Fall Activities in Michigan: A Wonderful Daytrip Near our Inn
- New Local Restaurants Near Castle in the Country Bed and Breakfast
- Castle in the Country Recipe: Butternut Squash Tarts with Jalapeno Honey
- Finding the Perfect Fall Getaway at Castle in the Country