- Expert Tips From Our New Assistant Innkeeper, Michelle
- Exceptional Fall Activities in Michigan: A Wonderful Daytrip Near our Inn
- New Local Restaurants Near Castle in the Country Bed and Breakfast
- Castle in the Country Recipe: Butternut Squash Tarts with Jalapeno Honey
- Finding the Perfect Fall Getaway at Castle in the Country
Chocolate & Wine Pairings in Southwest Michigan
Let the interesting and unexpected relationship between chocolate and wine inspire the romance of your relationship. If you’re in West Michigan on February 9, there are two events that will get you in the mood for Valentine’s Day:
At Food Dance Restaurant, which is in Kalamazoo about 30 minutes southeast of our inn in Allegan, MI, a Chocolate and Wine tastingbegins at 6pm. Guests will be invited to circulate among five different and imaginative combinations of chocolate flavors; each offered with just the right wine. $35 per person. These events tend to sell out, so advance reservations are recommended.