One of the largest in Michigan, this market features over 400 dealers. In addition to the traditional furniture, dishes, and the like; many dealers specialize in interesting and unusual objects, lawn art, tools, you name it. Many of the fair food vendors are open, too. Even if you aren’t a collector, this is a fun way to spend a summer Sunday. 200 dealers are located indoors, so we recommend a visit even if it rains.
- Expert Tips From Our New Assistant Innkeeper, Michelle
- Exceptional Fall Activities in Michigan: A Wonderful Daytrip Near our Inn
- New Local Restaurants Near Castle in the Country Bed and Breakfast
- Castle in the Country Recipe: Butternut Squash Tarts with Jalapeno Honey
- Finding the Perfect Fall Getaway at Castle in the Country