Our wedding videos show each beautiful season.
Michigan Destination Weekend Wedding & Reception Package
Package Price for up to 50: $6,000+ (plus lodging)
Package Price for 50-150 guests: $6,000 – $15,000+ (plus lodging)
Come away with your love and your entire wedding party for a weekend to remember. Choose an entirely stress-free Michigan weekend getaway & allow yourselves to enjoy every wonderful minute of the most beautiful event of your life together.
The destination weekend wedding/reception package provides picture perfect use of our 65 acre estate. Reside for the weekend as King & Queen of the Castle along with 18 of your closest friends or family, then, on the magical Saturday, welcome your additional guests to your grand Southwest Michigan Wedding & Reception.
Michigan Destination Weekend Lodging Requirements:
This package is available exclusively to guests of our Inn. Destination Weekend packages require additional lodging costs.
For 50 guests or less, 10 guest suites/rooms must be booked for a 2 night minimum
- Ceremony outdoors with indoor backup, and reception indoor (May-October.)
- Ceremony & reception indoor (November-April.)
For 50-150 guests, 10 guest suites/rooms must be booked for a 2 night minimum
- Ceremony outdoors with indoor backup and indoor reception (May-October.)
- Outdoor canopy wedding/reception (May-October.)
Celebrate the first weekend of the rest of your life together with your closest family & friends during our Weekend Destination Wedding/Reception Package (Friday & Saturday) From the moment your party arrives for your two-night stay, everything is focused on your celebration. We coordinate all the details so that you can relax and experience this weekend wedding celebration! On Saturday evening when it comes time to welcome your other guests for your wedding and reception, our estate will provide a magical evening setting for the most memorable event of your lives.
Destination Michigan Wedding Package Includes:
- Entire Wedding Coordination
- Rehearsal of Ceremony Friday evening
- Ceremony Outdoor w/ Indoor backup (up to 50) or Canopy (up to 150) May-October
- Officiating Clergy
- Flowers for Bride & Groom
- Photography (unedited CD provided)
- 3-Course Plated Dinner
- Linens, tables, service, white wooden chairs, etc.
- Wedding Cake & Coffee Service
- Appetizers-Buffet or Butler Service
- Beverage Packages (full bar, beer/wine service, specialty drinks)
- Horse Drawn Carriage
- Professional Photography
- Rehearsal Dinner On-site for lodging guests
Just follow these steps to create your own Destination Wedding:
Step 1: Fill out the Wedding inquiry form specifying dates, or call 1-888-673-8054
Step 2: Talk about your vision for your dream wedding with our Wedding Coordinator
Step 3: Schedule a Wedding Tour, Available Sundays at 2:30 by Appointment
Step 4: Complete & Return your Wedding Checklist to add your personal stamp to the traditional elements
Step 5: Enjoy every moment of your time together and leave with memories to last a lifetime!
Package Fine Print Details:
- Wedding Guests up to 50: Required booking of a minimum of 5 suites (accommodating up to 10 guests total) must be booked for a 2 night minimum
- Wedding Guests from 50-150: Required booking of 10 Rooms/Suites (accommodating up to 20 guests total) must be booked for a 2 night minimum. This guaranteed booking may be placed on individual guest accounts, but must be booked by the wedding party.
- The first night’s lodging deposit for each guest room is required at the time of booking the event package and is non-refundable.
- A Non-refundable $1500.00 Event Deposit will also be taken at the time of booking in the case of cancellation.
- A Wedding Checklist will be issued that will address Additional Catering and/or Rental reservation deposits which may be required at 30, 60 or 90 days prior to event. These additions will be discussed at time of contract signing or booking your event dates.