Our wedding videos show each beautiful season.
Michigan Destination Weekend Wedding & Reception Package
Package Price for up to 50: starting at $6000+ (plus lodging) Year-round
Package Price for 50- 75 guests: $6000 – $8500+ (plus lodging) May-October
Package Price for 75-150 guests $8500 – $15,000+ (plus lodging) May-October
Come away with your love and your family & friends for a Michigan Destination Weekend Wedding to remember. Choose an entirely stress-free planning process engaging our professional staff to work with you to create the storybook wedding of your dreams. On Saturday evening when it comes time to welcome your guests to join the celebration, our estate provides a magical setting for the most memorable experience of your life together.
Destination Michigan Weekend Wedding Package Includes:
- Wedding Coordination
- Rehearsal Friday evening
- Ceremony Outdoor/Indoor
- Ceremony Canopy (75-150) May-October
- Officiating Clergy
- Flowers for Bride & Groom
- Photography (unedited CD provided)
- 3-Course Plated Dinner Reception
- Linens, tables, service, chairs
- Wedding Cake & Coffee Service
- Appetizers-Buffet or Butler Service
- Beverage Packages (full bar, beer/wine service, specialty drinks)
- Horse Drawn Carriage
- Professional Photography
- Outdoor Canopy for Reception (required for 75-150 May-October)
Fill out the Wedding inquiry form Today!
Package Fine Print Details:
- Wedding Guests up to 25 guests Nov – April: Required booking of a minimum of 5 suites (accommodating up to 10 guests total) for a 2 night minimum
- Wedding Guests from 50-150 May – October: Required booking of 10 Rooms/Suites (accommodating up to 20 guests total) for a 2 night minimum.
- The first night’s lodging deposit required within 15-30 days after booking the Event package and is non-refundable.
- A Non-refundable $1500.00 Event Deposit is required at booking.
- A Wedding Checklist will be issued identifying all Package inclusions, timelines and customizing details.
- Upgrades available will be identified at time of site visit.
- Additional deposits may be required at 30, 60 or 90 days prior to event. These additions will be discussed at time of contract signing or booking your event dates.