Our wedding videos show each beautiful season.
Destination Weekend Wedding & Reception Package
Package Price for 50 -80 guests: $6,000 – $10,000
Package Price for 100 -150 guests: $10,000 – $15,000
Come away with your love and your entire wedding party for a weekend to remember. Choose an entirely stress-free Michigan weekend getaway & allow yourselves to enjoy every wonderful minute of the most beautiful event of your life together.
The destination weekend wedding/reception package provides picture perfect use of our 65 acre estate. Reside for the weekend as King & Queen of the Castle along with 18 of your closest friends or family, then, on the magical Saturday, welcome your additional guests to your grand Southwest Michigan Wedding & Reception.
Destination Weekend Lodging Requirements
This package is available exclusively to guests of our Inn. For an Indoor Reception for up to 80 guests, a minimum of 5 suites must be booked. For an Outdoor Canopy wedding/reception of 100-150 guests all 10 guest rooms/suites of the Inn must be booked for a 2 or more night stay with a guaranteed booking. The Lodging costs are added to the Package Cost.
Celebrate the first weekend of the rest of your life together with your closest family & friends during our Weekend Destination Wedding/Reception Package (Friday & Saturday) From the moment your party arrives for your two-night stay, everything is focused on your celebration. We coordinate all the details so that you can relax and experience this weekend wedding celebration! On Saturday evening when it comes time to welcome your other guests for your wedding and reception, our estate will provide a magical evening setting for the most memorable event of your lives.
- Entire Wedding Coordination
- Itinerary for all lodging guests (Friday and Saturday)
- Rehearsal of Ceremony with all wedding party on Friday evening
- Ceremony Outdoor w/ Indoor backup (up to 50) or Canopy (up to 150)
- Officiating Clergy
- Flowers for Bride & Groom (Coordination of additional floral requirements)
- Photography (full rights to unedited CD of all photos taken)
- White Canopy Reception Space 100-150 May – October or Indoor Banquet Space for 50-80 year round
- Plated Dinner professionally served
- Linens, tables, service, white wooden chairs, etc.
- Wedding Cake with Coffee Service
- Butler Served or Buffet Appetizers
- Beverage Packages including full bar, beer/wine service; and Specialty Drinks;
- Champagne Toast
- Horse Drawn Carriage
Just follow these steps to creating your own Destination Wedding:
Step 1: Fill out the Wedding inquiry form or call 1-888-673-8054
Step 3: Fill out the Wedding Checklist to put your personal stamp on all of the traditional elements, return the checklist to email@example.com & put us to work on every detail.
Step 4: Arrive with your wedding gown/tux or suit, your rings, and your marriage license and RELAX…we’ll take it from here.
Step 5: Enjoy every moment of your time together and leave with memories to last a lifetime!
Package Fine Print Details:
- Wedding Guests up to 80: Required booking of a minimum of 5 suites (accommodating up to 10 guests total) must be booked for a 2 night minimum
- Wedding Guests from 80- up to 150: Required booking of 10 Rooms/Suites (accommodating up to 20 guests total) must be booked for a 2 night minimum. This guaranteed booking may be placed on individual guest accounts, but must be guaranteed booked by the wedding party. See our Rooms/rates page
- The first night’s lodging deposit for each guest room will be required at the time of booking the event package and will be non-refundable.
- A Non-refundable $1500.00 Event Deposit will be taken at the time of booking. This Event Deposit will be refunded if a cancellation occurs only if a comparable event is re-booked for the same date. A wedding Checklist will be issued and may address Additional Catering and/or Rental reservation deposits which may be required at 30, 60 or 90 days prior to event requirements and will be discussed at time of contract signing or booking your event dates.