- Favorite Recipes :: Blueberry-Juniper Cornmeal Pancakes
- Melt Away the Stress with a Midweek Romantic Getaway in Michigan
- Favorite Bed and Breakfast Recipes: Tomato-Leek “Souffled” Frittata
- Winter Michigan Bicycling – A Castle in the Country Pastime
- Michigan Winter Activities Surrounding Castle in the Country B&B Inn
Another Happily Ever After at our Romantic Michigan Bed and Breakfast
A New Year….
“We spent our wedding night in this very room (Lady Guinevere Suite). What a blessing to return here one year later. The experience was just as wonderful the second time and we look forward to our next return. Blessings to all who enjoy this room & Inn as we have.” Jim & Deb, Michigan
A New Chapter….
“When you fall in love so deeply, you remember every place, person and event that is involved along the way. The King Arthur Suite and Staff are now included. As we write our love story together, this will always be one of the most amazing, romantic and memorable places in the story. “
James & Mary, Ann Arbor MI
A New Story…
“…we were actually a Prince & Princess at Castle in the Country! Thank you for making our stay peaceful and so enjoyable! You are a gem in the middle of the country. We will now continue to enjoy our ‘Happily Ever After’.” Phil & Marcia, Lincoln Park MI
Come, stay with us and write your own chapter in the love stories at our romantic Michigan bed and breakfast.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.