- Dreams of a Fairytale Michigan Weddings Come True at Castle in the Country B&B Inn
- Favorite Recipes :: Blueberry-Juniper Cornmeal Pancakes
- Melt Away the Stress with a Midweek Romantic Getaway in Michigan
- Favorite Bed and Breakfast Recipes: Tomato-Leek “Souffled” Frittata
- Winter Michigan Bicycling – A Castle in the Country Pastime
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Hosting a destination wedding this weekend. Our guests were treated with this show of the lights in our flowering pear trees.
Spring is the perfect time to get those creative juices flowing and to put to good use the hours of watching HGTV decorating shows during the long winter months here at Castle in the Country. Since most of our guests … Continue reading
We have made a few changes this month to the way we connect with our guests.The main focus of our blog, Within the Castle Kingdom, is about things here at Castle in the Country-spa services, cooking/recipes, nature activities, decorating…basically anything … Continue reading
Record high temperatures have brought on Spring flowers.