No shortage of interesting things coming from the good earth here in SW Michigan. Kale, Savoy Cabbage, Turnips, Leeks, Brussel Sprouts, and Asian and European Pears. The bumpy green orb is an Osage Orange-not edible but it looks interesting.
- Expert Tips From Our New Assistant Innkeeper, Michelle
- Exceptional Fall Activities in Michigan: A Wonderful Daytrip Near our Inn
- New Local Restaurants Near Castle in the Country Bed and Breakfast
- Castle in the Country Recipe: Butternut Squash Tarts with Jalapeno Honey
- Finding the Perfect Fall Getaway at Castle in the Country