- Favorite Recipes :: Blueberry-Juniper Cornmeal Pancakes
- Melt Away the Stress with a Midweek Romantic Getaway in Michigan
- Favorite Bed and Breakfast Recipes: Tomato-Leek “Souffled” Frittata
- Winter Michigan Bicycling – A Castle in the Country Pastime
- Michigan Winter Activities Surrounding Castle in the Country B&B Inn
Monthly Archives: May 2009
Our guests were treated to the opening show of blooms from these Clematis growing near the entryway of the Castle Keep this weekend.
This simple and quick recipe is part of our Friday Evening Appetizer gathering almost every week. I like it because it is so easy, but our guests like it because it tastes really good. The excessive amount of oil creates … Continue reading
The Trillium is in bloom. These pictures were taken on the south end of our woods yesterday. The trails are still a little wet from all the rain we had last week.