- Exceptional Fall Activities in Michigan: A Wonderful Daytrip Near our Inn
- New Local Restaurants Near Castle in the Country Bed and Breakfast
- Castle in the Country Recipe: Butternut Squash Tarts with Jalapeno Honey
- Finding the Perfect Fall Getaway at Castle in the Country
- A Summer Night’s Dream Getaway for Couples at Castle in the Country
Monthly Archives: May 2009
Our guests were treated to the opening show of blooms from these Clematis growing near the entryway of the Castle Keep this weekend.
This simple and quick recipe is part of our Friday Evening Appetizer gathering almost every week. I like it because it is so easy, but our guests like it because it tastes really good. The excessive amount of oil creates … Continue reading
The Trillium is in bloom. These pictures were taken on the south end of our woods yesterday. The trails are still a little wet from all the rain we had last week.